Llamedos On the Clacks 2021
Welcome to the Year of the Beleaguered Badger!
Llamedos On the Clacks will be hitting your own personal Hex on from Friday 5th until Sunday 7th March 2021.
Tickets will go on sale on Wednesday 20th January at around 8pm UK time
We will send out a newsletter the day before with full details!
We are using event hosting website Hopin.com to host Llamedos On the Clacks so everything will be in one place, there will be no hunting around the internet for when the next talk starts.
A ticket will cost £20. This will allow you access to the event and allow you to take part in the activities.
You will be able to only be able to have one device logged in at any time using that one ticket but you will be able to switch devices by logging out of one and logging into the other.
The whole event will be available on your web browser on whatever you use to access the internet although using Chrome in incognito mode is recommended.
If you wish to take part in some of the activities, you will need to use a device that has a camera and microphone, but it is not essential to enjoy the event as there are live chat boxes and polls everywhere !
Panels and Talks
Currently we have several amazing talks with wonderful people confirming their contribution to the lineup every day, keep an eye on our social media channels for the announcements.
Everyone loves watching a fun filled show! The Pat-tricians Challenge and Are you smarter than a Level 0 Wizard and our very special Radio Play are just a couple that are on our schedule.
We will also be showing Troll Bridge for those yet to see it !
Games and Activites
Our purple coats will be running games all weekend which will include a murder mystery and special games such as Araf and there are even crafting activities for those who want to craft along with Meghie!
Want to be more involved?
We have several activities which will require you to get involved long before we hit the Broadcast Live button.
Our maskerade requires YOU to be the star of the show.
It will worth your while putting on your thinking caps and coming up with a Discworld sketch worthy of awards as the prize will be Oswaldtastic!
The rules are simple.
- You have 2 minutes in which to perform your sketch, which you must record in landscape mode in MP4 format. (HD is preferred)
- It must be YOU in the video.
- It must be created for Llamedos On the Clacks.
- Your sketch must not contain any copyrighted music.
- You must send an email us at Info@PROTECTED to confirm you wish to enter - Subject Maskerade
- Your video must reach us before Monday 15th February 8pm to allow time for our team to edit the finished show together.
The rules are simple.
- Make a Discworld Costume, and send us a maximum of 3 photographs of you.
- It can made of bin bags, or made from finest silk, or made from items in your wardrobe.
- The only hard and fast rule here is that YOU must have put it together.
- Email your entries to us info@PROTECTED using the Subject: Cosplay Contest before Mon 15th February at 8pm for a chance to win a prize.
We will be putting all the images together into a video.
Our Judging panel will choose the one they think is the Judges Choice winner, whilst attendees will get to choose who they want to win as the Clacks Choice winner via a poll at the event.
Llamedos Eisteddfod to find our Gonnagle
For the first time ever, Llamedos is looking for a new Gonnagle. What's a Gonnagle I hear you ask?
A Gonnagle is similar to a bard, telling stories as well as reciting poetry.
If you are of the frame of mind to write a story about Llamedos or a piece of poetry that will stir the soul of an old and tattered purplcoat, then this is your chance to take the Chair of the Gonnagle.
The rules are simple.
- Any story or poem can only be 200 words maximum
- Any story or poem must be about Llamedos, Llamedos Holiday Camp or Llamedos On the Clacks OR any of it's known inhabitants such as Imp Y Celyn.
- You must have written it. You will be disqualified if we found out you cheated !
- We will get one of our team to read out the stories and poems live at our Chairing of the Gonnagle session on the Sunday Afternoon.
- Email your poem or story to us at info@llamedosholidaycamp with the Subject: I want the CHAIR!
Still not involved enough ??
We are still looking for people to host a talk or run a panel.
We want to host an event that is shaped just as much by you as it is by us, so if you fancy talking with other fans about anything Discworld, shoot us an email detailing what you would like to do at info@PROTECTED with the Subject: I wanna wanna wanna
More news will be coming before ticket sales go live in the coming days.
Keep an eye out on your inbox !
From Rwby and the PurpleCoat Team