Llamedos On the Clacks - We're Back!

From: "Llamedos News" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Llamedos On the Clacks - We're Back!
Date: October 27th 2020
Llamedos On the Clacks Logo

Llamedos On the Clacks - We're Back!

Schmae Campers!

Have you heard the news?

Llamedos Holiday Camp is hitting the clacks for 2021

Llamedos On the Clacks is an exciting new online event .

For 3 days in March, Hex and the Clacks will be joined together with a myriad of Ants, FTB's and a gaggle of Goblins to bring an amazing 3 days of programming straight to your personal omniscope!

Tickets will go on sale in December and all you will need to attend is a decent internet connection and a device capable of accessing our very special event website (details to come in a future newsletter)

You won't need to have a webcam/microphone unless you wish to join in some of our more interactive events as we will have live chat boxes for you to interact with your fellow campers.

Our current website has some details but there will be plenty more coming as we build a programme full of fun, panels and games for your delight!

Do you think you've got what it takes to take on the Pat-trician's Challenge?

We need to find some victims volunteers for a very special programme item. You must be able to think on your feet, be charming and you must also have the ability to use Zoom for a special recorded meeting. The ability to take digital iconographs and send them through Hex is also very important.

If you want to take part, send us an email with the Subject "I want to be CHALLENGED!" to info@PROTECTED

Look out for our next newsletter with more information about Llamedos On the Clacks!

From Rwby and the PurpleCoat Team

All images are © Dragons Are Us Ltd trading as Llamedos Holiday Camp
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updated information about Llamedos Holiday Camp

Privacy Policy:

Your information will only be used to inform you of news and updated information about the Llamedos Holiday Camp. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.