Llamedos Holiday Camp - Newsletter 5

From: "Llamedos News" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Llamedos Holiday Camp - Newsletter 5
Date: September 6th 2019
Llamedos Holiday Camp Logo

Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter 5

Schmae Campers!

Have you bought a ticket yet?

No? Then why not? We open our doors in exactly 6 months!

If you haven't already bought a ticket, now is the time to do it as we have just placed our Pre-Event Merchandise page live to tickets holders only.

For those of you with tickets, you will have just received a separate newsletter with the link to the pre-order page.

For those of you without tickets, you are missing out on the chance to own these wonderful items!

Pre-Event Teddy

Pre-Event T-Shirt

Pre-Event Water Bottle

So why are you waiting?

Buy a ticket today at llamedosholidaycamp.com/tickets

From Rwby and the PurpleCoat Team

All images are © Dragons Are Us Ltd trading as Llamedos Holiday Camp
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updated information about Llamedos Holiday Camp

Privacy Policy:

Your information will only be used to inform you of news and updated information about the Llamedos Holiday Camp. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.