Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter - Issue 4

From: "Llamedos News" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter - Issue 4
Date: August 11th 2019
Llamedos Holiday Camp Logo

Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter 4

Schmae Campers!

The Diplomat Hotel is now fully booked!

Many of you will know that our Hotel Booking Line went live yesterday.

The response from our ticket holders was overwhelming with the hotel selling out in just under 2 hours.

It's the fastest the hotel has ever gone from no bookings to completely fully booked so congratulations Campers, you have set a record for the hotel!

This means two things, one is that anyone now wishing to attend has to find accommodation elsewhere and two, the event will definitely be going ahead.

Alternative Accommodation

There are other hotels available in the locality if you did not get a room at the Diplomat.

Please check our accommodation page for details of other hotels.

Weekend and Day Tickets

Let all your friends know that opportunities to attend the first fully Interactive Immersive Discworld experience are still available.

We currently have a few weekend tickets still available, and our day tickets are about to go on sale any day now.

We expect them to go quickly, so buy now before they sell out!

To buy tickets head over to our ticket page to purchase weekend or day tickets

Let's make Llamedos Holiday Camp amazing, together!

From Rwby and the Team

All images are © Dragons Are Us Ltd trading as Llamedos Holiday Camp
Do not reply to this email. All queries should be sent to info@PROTECTED
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updated information about Llamedos Holiday Camp

Privacy Policy:

Your information will only be used to inform you of news and updated information about the Llamedos Holiday Camp. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.