Early Bird Weekend Tickets - Llamedos Holiday Camp

From: "Llamedos News" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Early Bird Weekend Tickets - Llamedos Holiday Camp
Date: July 20th 2019
Llamedos Holiday Camp Logo

Llamedos Holiday Camp - Newsletter 3

Schmae Campers!

Today is the day that we tell you that WEEKEND TICKETS are now available!

We hope that the Lady smiles down on us all as we will hit the big red button to make early-bird tickets go live..

Here is what you need to know before you buy tickets.

  • Add mail@PROTECTED to your contacts list. - MAKE sure it’s in your contacts list if you think you have already done this.
  • Have you Credit/Debit card in your hand ready.
  • Do not keep hitting refresh, to do so will bring upon you the beast of Bel-Shamharoth and disappointment as you will have broken the system and thus don’t get a ticket.
  • Do use an email address that you actually check. Sounds crazy to state this but the one you never check is not the one to use here as important information will come to you via the email address you use for registration.
  • You can only purchase 2 tickets. Yes only 2 at first. You can (once you have filled in all the registration information) purchase more afterwards if there are any left.
  • Your password must contain Capital and Non-Capital Letters, a Number and at least 7a characters.
  • Once you bought a ticket, you will receive an email with a link to setup your account with Llamedos Holiday Camp - It will have been sent. Check your Spam folder if it is not in your inbox. Do click the link and set-up your account. This is where you will inform us of any food allergies, health issues or any other information you wish to tell us.
  • Think of a Badge Name now - we suggest that you pick names that are not any of the main characters. We would love to see Nanny Ogg’s sister Gertrude or CMOT’s cousin Frank Dibbler attend. You can of course just be known as Dave if you so choose (although Dave might get upset about that).
  • You will get sent a total of 3 emails from us. One is your registration email with a link, one is a receipt from Stripe.com and the last is an information email from info@PROTECTED
  • The Hotel Booking Line will NOT be open for another two weeks - Please do not try booking before the time stated in your information email.
  • If you run into any issue whilst buying tickets or have any questions, do email us at info@PROTECTED
    Our team will be online and waiting for your queries all day today.

We promised that you, our newsletter readers would get an opportunity to buy tickets before anyone else.

We will be releasing the tickets in batches so we don’t overload our database so if you get a message Unable to add tickets at the moment, please check the Facebook group for further updates as to when the next batch will be available rather than just hitting refresh!

Once ALL the tickets have been sold, the ticketing page will then have a message of "Sold Out" upon it.

So here it is - the magic link: WEEKEND TICKETS

Pob Luc!

Llamedos Holiday Camp Team

All images are © Dragons Are Us Ltd trading as Llamedos Holiday Camp
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updated information about Llamedos Holiday Camp

Privacy Policy:

Your information will only be used to inform you of news and updated information about the Llamedos Holiday Camp. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.