Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter - Issue 2

From: "Llamedos News" <mail@PROTECTED>
Subject: Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter - Issue 2
Date: July 11th 2019
Llamedos Holiday Camp Logo

Llamedos Holiday Camp 2020 - Newsletter - Issue 2

Schmae Campers!

We are now in July, the season of rain here in Llamedos.

We promised you that we would do our very best to get two newsletters out to you before we go live with the ticket sales.

So here we are with the first of those two with some exciting news!

The website is now LIVE!!!! Do head over to https://llamedosholidaycamp.com now to see what we’ve thrown at Hex. (if you spy a spelling error, do email us at info@PROTECTED)

Tickets sales won’t go live for another 7a days yet, so get on with reading the whole website!!!!!

If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them within our Facebook Group or via email info@PROTECTED

We are already counting down the days until we make the ticket sales go live, are you?

All images are © Dragons Are Us Ltd trading as Llamedos Holiday Camp
  • This mailing list is announce-only.

News and updated information about Llamedos Holiday Camp

Privacy Policy:

Your information will only be used to inform you of news and updated information about the Llamedos Holiday Camp. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.